Technical and Operations
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Looking for an equipment operator who operates a variety of equipment used in construction, maintenance, and excavation.
- Operates heavy equipment of various sizes and weights used in underground utility construction.
- Properly follows company safety procedures. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the foreman.
- Candidate will possess knowledge of moisture conditions, trench excavating and backfill requirements.
Seeking operators that specialize in operating one or more of the following:
- Motor Grader
- Front end loader
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- O.T. as needed
- H.S. diploma or GED preferred